500 and 1000 rupee note is now Demonetized.This is a Historical decision by this currency government of India. RS. 500 and Rs 1000 notes will not a legal tender from now anymore.
Important Points to remember on old 500 and 1000 rupee note :
- Banks are taking these currency until 30th December 2016.
- After 30th December You have to submit the same to RBI with Income Declaration.
- Petrol Pump will take these Currency Notes till 24th of November 2016.
- You can change old rupees 500 and 1000 notes on Airport too.
- You can easily do other Financial activities through Bank. Like NEFT, RTGS, Cheque and others.
- Post offices also will accept this currency until 30th December 2016.
- All Government Hospitals will accept the 500 and 1000 currency in a limit.
- You can use credit and Debit cards Without any Problem.
- No Need to Panic who have genuine Hard Earned Declared Money. Exchange your notes in 50 days.
Governor of RBI Mr. Arjit patel has announced that bank will help the common man to change their money. All Banks and Post offices are managed to do so. we would like to make advantages of demonetization in India.
Business Batao is appreciating the decision of closing such notes but Rs 2000 note is not good for an economy.