Benefits of Guruprasadam Ayurvedic Products
Almost all health problems stem from one or all of these disordered processes. The combination of herbs in Guru Prasadam re-balances the processes. Bodily purification, via detoxification, begins from day one. The healing herbs in Guru Prasadam start correcting the dysfunctions that were built up over time due to an imbalanced lifestyle, including bad diet and stress. Healing is stimulated in the very first dose. With repeated consumption of Guru Prasadam, the body is better able to fight against all health issues, big and small. The immune system, as well as the other systems of the body, function better, yielding many health benefits.
85% of people search online before buying any product or services.So, why wait to make your #onlinestore presence visible!
Ecomsewa provides the best platform for your own online store as leading brands like #Amazon #Flipkart #PayTm #ShopClues #Jabong #ebay #Snapdeal and much more.
For more Details -Ecomsewa@gmail.com or visit http://ecomsewa.com
How do you Generate Leads for your Business? If You have any questions regarding Online Customers Generation then do attend the Seminar on Online Lead Generation on Saturday 3 pm at Acube Digital, Shastri Nagar, New Delhi
Call us on 9811749170
India’s Fastest Growing E-commerce Portal in Logistic Department. Franchise opportunity is open now for everyone For Transporter & NON-Transporter (With low investment )
Hurry-up great business opportunity for long-term
Tack franchise and expand your business
For More info Provide me some of your basic info:-
Location (Where you want to start franchise)
You can also contact me:
Different Business Apply different Business Policy to grow their Business. Flipkart and Amazon apply the heavy discount on Independence Month to grow it.
Independence Day is always the time for companies to make more sales. They are providing more and more offers to customers.
Like every year this year too Amazon Great Indian Sale and Flipkart Freedom Sale are on from 9th of August.
Amazon Great Indian Sale discounts
Here we are discussing Amazon Sales offers. Amazon is proving Huge Discounts on their Product range and the best part is Discount over the Discount.
You will get Extra 15% off if you paid through Sbi Credit or Debit Card on APP. On Web, it is 10 Percent
This Discount is on over and above the existing discount on Amazon great India Sale.
Amazon Sales offers the discount on every range.
I am mentioning the Little Idea Below and more you can get by Clicking Below
Amazon Mobile and Accessories Discount:
CLICK Below for the Discounts
Up to 40 % Discount on the Mobile and Up to 60% on the Mobile Accessories and Power Banks.
If you are planning to change your mobile phone in near future then Amazon great Indian sale is the best time to Purchase. It’s always good to have a product on Discount. Also look out for the power banks and Mobile accessories
I really like this time to make a purchase and really waiting for the Time when I can make purchases. I also recommend the same to all my Business Batao Team
Not only on the Mobile but there is the discount in Amazon great Indian sale in almost all the range.
Get Up to 70% off on Fashion during Amazon Great Indian Sale Period. There are Brands Like Adidas, Puma, Titan, Giny and jony and many No 1 Brands.
GST—the Final Rollout
Some facts about GST applicability in India
On The Midnight of 30th June 2017, President Sh. Pranav Mukherjee and Prime minister sh Narendra Modi ring the Bell of GST. The historic Central Hall of Parliament is the Witness of this Tax revolution
Welcome to the New India of GST. Goods and service tax is applicable to all eligible Tax Payers.
Nation is still involved in the advantages and disadvantages of GST. The government had done his work.
GST starts with the five slab of rates of tax.
Now the time is to Learn it, accept it
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”
- Benjamin Franklin
This is very much true. The more you are involved in something the more you are interested in it. Someone tells you and go away.
After few days it is destined that you will forget. But if someone teaches you something it lasts in your memory for a longer duration. But if the person is involved in an activity then he gets to learn.
After demonetization, GST will be next step of government which involves entire nation. The entire nation will be playing their role. They will get to learn about GST. The entire nation is and will be involved in learning the importance of tax.
This will be compilation of different forms of direct and indirect taxes. So if anyone poses a question in front of a teen then they will easily answer it. Some of the products might face a sharp drop in rates while others might face price hike after GST being implemented on 1st July. GST is considered very much important.
As one day away from GST implementation. Implementation of GST is expected to be a great step. This GST will bind entire India under a single tax unit.
GST is considered India’s biggest tax reformation since India’s independence. It will rollout from 1st July 2017. The historic Central Hall of Parliament will be hosting a midnight session on 30th June in order to launch the new tax regime.
It was introduced as the Constitution (One Hundred and Twenty Second Amendment) Act 2017, following the passage of Constitution 122nd Amendment Bill.
GST is touted as a single way to revolutionize India’s indirect tax regime by being a more efficient system.
Some Facts about Gst applicability in India on Employment
This GST will not only bind entire nation under one tax but it is also expected in generating employment.
There is a buzz that this GST might require a good number of people for proper functioning. It is expected to generate around 1 lakh employment. Companies are hiring to meet the required demand.
ASPs—GST has resulted in a number of entities. One such an entity is “Applicatio
n Service Providers” or ASPs. This will use selling and purchasing of data from taxpayers and converting them into GST returns for online filing.
Another such entity is GSPs, GST Service Provider. This is also one such entity. This will help businesses in getting registered, and perform necessary work associated with technological work.
For helping out public with GST work companies are becoming service providers. These will help businesses registration, uploading electronic invoices and files on the technological platform, and plans to leverage its network. These entities will help in tackling GST in a better way.
There are a good number of terms associated with GST.
We will look into some of them in details. Such as:-
Address on record is the address of the recipient as available in the records of the supplier.
Agent means a person who carries out the business of supply or receipt of goods or services on behalf of another.
Aggregate turnover is that aggregated value of all the taxable supplies, exempted supplies, exports of goods and/or services and supplies within the states of a person having the same PAN. This must be computed on all India basis and excluding taxes which are charged under CGST Act, SGST Act and IGST Act, as the situation may be.
CGST is also term which means the tax levied under the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2016. Appropriate Government is the Central Government in the case of IGST and CGST and the State Government in the case of SGST.
Capital goods are those goods whose value will be capitalized in the books of accounts of the person claiming the credit and are used in the course of business.
The Consumer Welfare Fund established under section 51 is the Fund.
There was a good number of questions raised related to real estate. Most of the people are inquiring regarding the prices of apartments. Real estate builders will be getting input tax credit on selling. The builders have paid the required tax in making of the building. So in this way the prices of apartments will be lowered.
It can be conclude that good and bad both can be incurred from this GST. The only thing we all need to do is keep ourselves updated and aware. So that we are not fooled in the name of GST.
Above were some facts about gst applicability in India. for More information about gst please Visit Gst website
Comment to make more Interesting information for you.
There is a huge difference between earlier and now in GST rates. we compare GST rates with Vat but it is meaningless.
Goods and service tax is consisting of 17 types of taxes and Vat is only one part of the same. I am not getting the Point why people are comparing the GST rates with the Vat and CST rates.
This is true that there will be an impact of Goods and service tax on Product and Services. Few of them will be costlier and other will be cheaper. Whenever such revolution will take place there will always be advantages and disadvantages of GST.
This revised GST rate is very beneficial for everyone. The discussion on the revised GST is very fruitful.
Let see the changes on it with a comparison between earlier and revised GST.
GST rates on cashew nut earlier it was 12% but now it is only 5%.
GST rates on the preparation of vegetables, fruits, nuts or other parts of plants including murabba, chutney, pickle, jam, jelly etc earlier it was 18% to 12% but now it is only 12%.
Tax rate of GST on Ketchup & Sauces, salad dressings, mustard, mayonnaise earlier it was 18% but now it is 12%.
Bari made of pulses earlier it was 18% but now it is 12%.
Tax Charges after GST on ice and snow change from 12% to 5%,
curry paste, mayonnaise, and salad dressings Tax rate changes from 28% to 18%.
All Types of Salt becomes 0% and earlier it was 5%. This is Important decision in goods and service Tax.
GST on Biogas earlier was 12% and now it is only 5%.
Exercise books and notebooks change from 18% to 12% . These are majorly used by students and offices.
GST on children’s pictures, drawing or colouring books becomes NIL and earlier it was 12%.
GST on human dressed, thinned, bleached, hair or other work earlier it was 28% but now it is NIL means 0%.
Glasses, which uses for spectacles and flint buttons changes from 18% to 12%. Now Specs will be Cheaper.
Important for You
GST on semi-precious and rough stones changes from 3% to 2.5%.
GST on Aluminum foil earlier it was 28% but now it is 18%.
Air based Atta chakki or pawan chakki earlier it was 28% but now in revised GST, it is only 5%.
GST on Fixed speed diesel engines changes from 28% to 12%.
Rear tractor tires, tubes, wheel rim, and weighing machine changes from 28% to 18%.
Tax on printers other than multifunction printers GST becomes 18% to 28%.
GST on Ball bearing, parts & related accessories earlier it was 28% but now it is 18%.
GST on Transformers, industrial electronics, and static convertor’s (UPS) changes from 28% to 18%.
Recorder, CCTV, set top box for TV, computer monitor (less than17 inches), winding wires. Tax Rate was 28% now change to 18% in GST India.
GST on Walkie-talkie used by defense, police, and paramilitary forces etc. earlier it was 28% but now 12%.
Baby Carriage tax rate on GST becomes 18% from 28%.
Electrical filaments or discharge lamps earlier was 28% but now it becomes 18%.
GST on Optical Fiber, spectacles, corrective, changes 28% to 12%.
And in all other things also GST declining from earlier GST’s.
As we, all know goods & services tax (GST) is the main thing that influences businesses, small or large.
Indian GST rates with input tax credit or without ITC on different goods and services. Get all GST rates on services with effect from 1st July. The information uploaded immediately after the GST Council’s decision and it will be subject to further vetting during which the list may undergo some changes. The decisions of the GST Council are communicated for general information and will be given effect to through gazette notifications that shall have a force of law. The Council has generally permitted the GST rates for services at Nil, 5%, 12%, 18% and 28% as listed below.
Indian GST rates with input tax credit on goods and services…
(Input Tax Credit = ITC)
- 5% GST with ITC of input service put on a transport of goods by rail.
- 5% with ITC of input service, GST on the transport of passengers by rail (other than sleeper class).
- 5% GST without ITC on service of goods transport agency in relation to transportation to goods from one place to other excluding household goods for personal use.
- 5% GST and no ITC On the service of goods transport agency in relation to transportation of second-hand goods or household goods for personal use.
- 5% GST with ITC service of input service on transportation of goods in a vessel service provided by a person located in the non-taxable territory to the person located in a non-taxable territory.
- 5% GST without ITC on Renting of the motorcar and if the fuel cost is bear by the service recipient then GST will apply 18%.
- 5% GST without Input Tax Credit on the transport of passenger by- a radio taxi and air-conditioned contract other than motorcar.
- 5% Indian services gst rates without input tax credit of input on transportation of passenger by air in economy class.
- 5% GST on conveying of passengers by air, with or without accompanied belongings in a regional connectivity scheme airport.
- 12% GST on the transport of goods in containers by rail and by any other person other than Indian railways.
- 12% Indian services gst rates with input tax credit on Renting of hotels, guesthouse, clubs, or other commercial places.
- 12% GST with full ITC in the supply of foods/ drinks in the restaurant not having a license to serve liquor.
- 18% GST with full ITC on the supply of food/drinks in the restaurant having the license to serve liquor.
- 28% GST with full ITC on supply of foods/ drinks in 5-start or above
- 28% with full ITC on service provided by a race club.
- 28% with full ITC on gambling.
- GST on the transfer of the right to use any goods for any purpose for cash is at the same rate of GST and compensation.
- GST on the transfer of any right in goods or undivided share in goods will charge same rate of GST and compensation as on supply.
- GST charged on the supply of transfer of title in goods under an agreement. Which specifies that property in goods is GST and compensation as on supply if similar goods.
- All another service that not specified anywhere GST will be charged 18% with full ITC.
click Here For More Information on Indian services gst rates with input tax credit
In today’s business life social media platforms play a very important role. We all know that social media traffic can provide a wealth of traffic on your website. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, and Pinterest all are highly active social media networks.
Therefore, it is very important to engage viewers with your social media platforms account. For this, you have to accelerate social media traffic growth.
As a result, an importance question is stuck in mind is that how to keep viewers Active and Engaged in your social media platforms?
Now come to the point, so here is the solution. By reading this article, you are able to get more followers, likes, and fans for your social media platforms.
By joining a variety of social media platforms, you are able to attract viewers towards your service or products. However, this happens after you develops large followings.
How we develop a large number of followers in the social media platform?
These points can help to keep viewer active and engaged in your social media platforms:
- For this, the first and foremost step is to identify goal and objective, create a plan and stick to it.
- Try to understand your customers or viewers need.
- Share and post unique, valuable content on your social media platforms regularly.
- Provide benefits through social media.
- Link your social platforms with the website and vice-versa don’t make it Spam.
- Optimize your social media accounts, Engage with everyone, share with everyone, and consistently post at a comfort rate.
- Use Hashtags (#), provide Q & A’s, post content that makes sense.
- Ask clients to share and contact, and tackle customer’s complaints efficiently.
- Always treat each social media account as an individual one.
- Include the icons of social media networks with your website. It will make easy to share and read your posts.
So, I hope you like this blog. However, I wish it is helpful for you and through my advice, you may able to increase traffic to your website through social media platforms.
you can check Business Batao Social profiles from Home Page.
In today’s life, There is a big gap between skills available in college and skills required by organizations or industries. there is a big problem that is facing by innocent job seekers. Every organization or industry wants experienced employee. They think that experienced employee decreases the risk. However, because of this thinking, many job seekers are grooming office to office for a job but result always negative.
When job seeker goes for interviews that gap shown in their resume. For increase the employments it becomes very important to bridge the gap between skills available in college and skills required by organizations.
The organization wants abilities that job seeker can’t learn during graduation.
- Technical abilities like designing, testing, configuration tools, etc.
- Professional qualities like ethics.
- Personal skills like communication, teamwork, etc.
These abilities only gain by physical working not theoretically. Industries search for minimum solutions that minimize their risk and it concerned with mainly cost. On the other hand, academic world struggle for maximum solutions to maximize their identification and it mainly concerned with the benefits and prestige…
Businesses looking for innovative solutions that only can do an experienced peer.
Now comes to the point… how we can bridge that gap between skills available in college and skills required by organizations so the solutions are-
- Provide training for fresher at the company expenses to address missing skills.
- Partnership with colleges can help those bridges.
- Motivation techniques and technology sharing with academics can bridge that gap.
- Talk them, and build a learning solution around the difference of fresher and experience.
- Advance online learning also help in that.
It is a fact that by giving training less experienced or fresher is less costly than hiring a more experienced employee.
By raising the consciousness of these areas, that gap can be minimized. Find the area where students most frequently fail to meet expectations of the organizations. Make curriculum changes and adjustments with students to address these problems.
Giving job knowledge, identification of high performers, necessary training, best practices, and assessment of what you have opposed to what you need and after that, measurement of results increases the efficiencies of fresher’s.
Now a day reliance jio become very famous about the free internet and free calling. Now jio has more than 108 million users in India and of which 72 million already switches to jio prime membership. It is good news for Mukesh Ambani.
New Jio prime members are able to carry on with unlimited data and free calling.
Nevertheless, because of reliance Jio other networks like Airtel, Vodafone, idea and other networks are day by day losing their customers.
Now a day we all are able to see a tariff war between reliance jio and other networks like Airtel, Vodafone, idea, etc… In India there is a big rush of 4G and Airtel, Vodafone, idea and other networks are fighting a brutal competition.
Effects of reliance jio on other networks:
The Reliance jio has completely shaken up the market for mobile networks. Because of jio, competitors are also helpless. Moreover, to exist in the market they reduce the price of mobile data. For some time they also provide free data. Airtel, Vodafone, idea, and others are introducing new plan and offer to be in the market like:
- Airtel introduces two unlimited voice calling packs at Rs. 345 and Rs. 145.
- Vodafone begins a plan of Rs. 297 in which they provide 4 GB of 3G with a validity of 28 days.
- Idea starts a plan of 3GB with the validity of 28 days in just Rs. 297.
- Now most companies has start giving 20-28 GB Internet for a month at Rate slab of 200 -350 Rupees per month. this is the biggest effect of Reliance Jio revolution.
You may be interested in Top 10 Home Based Business
Day by day Reliance jio made big announcements for customers. Now, reliance jio is on number 2 telecom network provider in India. Reliance Telecom also captures almost 25% market share. It has gain maximum Number of Clients in Short span of Time.
This is the very proud feeling for reliance that they achieved a position that takes over a decade to achieve it. Jio is a new and youngest network in the world. It achieves more than 108 million customers so early.
Jio does not provide 2G or 3G connectivity option. However, It is only one network of India that provides only 4G service for their customers.
It is good for normal people and reliance but bad for other networks…
Tips and advice on writing a blog
I’m writing this to give you some tips, advice, and tricks on how to write a business blog article without suck in writing.
As we, all know that blogs are the main key to success. I also face many problems during writing. I struggled very much to write an attractive blog. However, during that struggle, I learned from it so many things that I’m going to share with you.
Now don’t worry to write something because I’m here to help you.
So, the first and foremost thing that you have to keep in mind during writing that the heading, title, a label should be attractive. Construct a click-worthy or killer headline or title.
And think about what you want to share with your targeted audience. Make your blog easy to search, navigate. Identify what people want and how you can help them. Develop your line of attack, strategy, procedure, plan, and tactics.
Research your keyword and phrase that you are going to share through your blog creation.
Don’t forget to enjoy writing and make it creative by using friendly, pleasant, gracious, satisfying, lovely, agreeable, and enjoyable words, and sentences.
Always skip using the jargon or difficult words that can’t anyone understand easily.
Write all answers of the questions that your customers want to ask. Use your time, effort, and resources to stay connect with your customers and targeting clients. Try to give wings to your content.
Write business blog daily that can help you very much and it’s also good for your business. Don’t write big article write it around 300 to 350 words. Always keep in mind that quality is more important than quantity. It does not take too much time to read. It is also helpful in ranking and to gets more and more traffic…
Share your blogs on your social media platforms. Use an attractive image in every blog. Don’t forget to ask questions on the blog. If it’s possible to make a video about what you write than share it.
I hope you enjoy my writing. If you think my tips and advice is helpful to you so try it and write an awesome article.
How To Overcome Fear Of Failures In Business?
travel on while trying to tackle the fear of failures in our business. These are the only stages of any business which either makes a businessman or destroys them.
Top 7 Points to Overcome the Fear of failure in Business
1. Don’t be afraid to taking risk
2. Never get demoralized
3. Good Analyzing Power
4. Always Have good reputation in the Market
Always make goodwill in the market. It helps you in the worst condition. You will always find someone with you at that time. Good Friends will surely help you to overcome the fear of failure in the Business.
5. Ask For Help or consultancy
6. Be Ready With Next Action Plan
face a problem.
7. Avoiding What would Society think?
#How to Overcome with the Fear of Failure in Business
Union Budget of India had introduced on 1st of April 2017 in the mid of elections in Five
Positive and negative of budget 2017 for Low and Middle-class People. How will it impact on the middle-class family?
will be provided in over 1 lakh gram panchayats.
our Honourable Prime Minister on 30 December 2016 to promote e-payments through banks.
More From the Budget 2017.
• A grant of Rs.187223 Crore is decided in the budget of 2017-18 which much more than the budget of
last year for the improvement of rural, Custom agricultural and related sectors.
in 40 percent.
Negatives of Budget 2017
have to pay 15% as surcharge amount from their side.
charitable donation from Rs.10,000 to Rs.2000.
There are many positive decisions to seen in the favour of our middle class and lower class families.
we had seen on the concept of tax relaxation, for farmers loan facilities and for rural areas MGNREGA upliftment by funds and full-time electricity plan.
For the first Time, Railway budget and Union Budget India 2017 are present together. Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley had declared the Budget on 1 February 2017. Many People suppose that it will be an election Budget as there are elections in Five States but there was nothing specific in that.This Union Budget India 2017 was measurably Focus on Rural Areas, Black Money, and demonetization aspects. Nevertheless, the government is abode to make the Cashless economy by limiting cash transactions.
The government is abode to make the Cashless economy by limiting cash transactions. Therefore, FM says that there is a mismatch in the paying capacity and Income tax return Filing in India. Therefore, there is a need to make it simple.
Here are the Main Points of Union Budget India 2017
- Individual income tax: Good News for those people whose income below to 5Lakh in a Year. Nevertheless, they now have to pay tax at 5%. There will be no Tax until the income of 3Lakh.
- For those whose Income is above to 5lakh were benefit at Rs12500;. There is a surcharge on income above Rs 50lakh.
- From the Financial year 2017-18, there will be a single page form for Income Tax up to an income of Rupees 5Lakh.
- Corporate tax for MSME’s is also reducing to 25% for those whose annual turnover is less than 50crores.
- Farmer’s credit is set at record Point of 10 trillion. This will make sure adequate proportion at need areas.
- For micro-irrigation, there is a fund worth Rs 5,000crore.
3.Poor’s and women’s
- Antyodaya Mission has been introducing for 1crore below poverty line families to bring up.
- MGNREGA: Fund of Rupees48,000crore announced a Special focus on women participation. Highlights of Budget 2017 will be more.
- PMGSY: Rs27000crore to spend in 17-18 along with states. New Fund of Rupees 19000 allocated.
- PM Awas Yojana: Fund of Rs23,000crore Passed.
- Rural livelihood: Rupees187223crore passed for the rural program and Rs 4,500crore for Livelihood.
- There is a mission of 100 percent electricity in village by
- Big announcement for Gujarat and Jharkhand with new AIIMS in these two states.
- Allocation to SCs amplified Rupees 52,393cr; STs allocated 31,920cr; minority relationships announced Rupees4,195cr.
- Railway tracks of 3,500 kilometers to made special Tourism. Pilgrimage trains also to be launch.
- For cleanliness in railways, all coaches to be Biometric and 500 stations to be equipped for differently able people.
- National highways have provided Rupees 64,000crore Budget.
- P M Mudra Yojana: Banks and Financial Institutions given goal at Rupees 2.44 trillion
- Stand up India plan: 16,000 or more new enterprise to be set up.
- Telecom sector: In union Budget 2017, there is Budget of 10000crores for Bharat Net program.
- Major Announcement for post-office is that these can use for passport services.
- Afterward, a Major success of BHIM App government wants to promote it in this Union Budget of India 2017. FM had announced cash back plan for merchants for BHIM.
- Defense outflow is not including pensions Rupees2.74trillio
- Fiscal deficit for FY 17-18 fixed at 3.2% of GDP.
- Revenue deficit for FY-17-18 fixed at 1.9%.
- There is a big plan to stop Black money in the Union Budget 2017-18 as Cash transactions are limited at Rs. 3Lakh.
- Political Parties are supposed to be transparent in their
funding which is still not in India. Finance Minister has announced a big step to follow this.
- All political Parties have to file returns in precise time.
- FM announced that only rupees 2,000 can be received as cash donation on the maximum side. Modification proposed to RBI Act for an issuance of electoral bonds.
- There is a Limit of Cash donations to Trust is also Rs 2000.
- 4,000crore Passed to open skill achievement. In addition, awareness, Mahila Shakti Kendras have allocated 500crore rupees.
Above all were Main points of Union Budget India 2017. More Highlights of Budget will discuss later on Business Batao. Another
request to comment on the union Budget India 2017.
Make Money Online Easily
problems in making India Cashless.
Here are 4 Limitations of Cashless Transactions in India-
1. LIMITATION OF TECHNOLOGICAL TOOLS
2. LACK OF AWARENESS AMONG PEOPLE FOR CASHLESS TRANSACTIONS
3. PRIVACY CONCERNS OVER PERSONAL ACCOUNT
4. CYBER CRIME
People have to be very much careful while doing the online transactions as there is a higher risk of cyber attack if any
carelessness is shown by the door.
What are the advantages of the cashless economy like India?
The dream of the cashless economy now seemed to come true after the 8th November 2016. As we all know on 8th of November 2016 was the day when the government of India took a decision to move into an era of the cashless and digital transaction.
With the decision of demonetization, our country has taken its first firm step to move into the world of cashless economy.
As still, we have a long way up to go ahead with this new cashless economy, there are many points to discuss this newborn technological way of the transaction for a common man.
Here, we will discuss the top 5 advantages and disadvantages of cashless economy. This has brought up with its coming in a developing country like India.Like there are many pros and cons of demonetization, there are also pros and cons of cashless economy. But This will really lead India to a super Power.
SO, HERE WE BEGIN WITH THE ADVANTAGES OF CASHLESS ECONOMY
1. LESSER OR NO TAX EVASIONS
2. FAKE CURRENCY PROBLEM SOLVED
It will take time for wrongdoers’ to print the fake currency of new denominations again.
3. BANK WILL HAVE MONEY FOR DEVELOPMENT
4. LESS CRIME AND TERRORIST ACTIVITIES
As things are getting cashless, there will be fewer people using cash in paper currency to facilitate their transaction.
For every type of transaction, you will use Bank as the channel to get it done. Now if you are a right person with a good moral character, the bank will open your account. And if you don’t have a proof of identities like aadhar card or pan card, they will deny opening. And also on all the bank accounts, the government will keep a watching eye to kill down any misuse of this channel.
The fresh example to this, the example of “stone pelting” in the areas of JAMMU AND KASHMIR. Where the extremist people pay the students and other people to throw stones at Indian forces. This activity was drastically reduced in the area as people were not having cash invalid denominations to pay for this kind of activity.
5. E-COMMERCE WILL INCREASE
MAKING AND BREAKING are the parts of any business something like the globe. There are a lot of Examples of Business startups that do well but Fails. Like Hutch, we chat, Videocon and much more.Let we discussed Reasons for Business Startup Failure in India below:
The Indian government is on the way to provide them with a very handy support. There are a different kind of norms relaxation in TAXATION and assisted financial support by implementing schemes like “STARTUP INDIA”.Here we are going to pin up the top 6 reasons to Business startup failure in India”.
Top six Reasons for Business Startup Failure in India:
1. LACK OF CLEAR IDEA
2. RESOURCE AVAILABILITY AND MANAGEMENT
Any idea turning into business requires resources to set up its unit for implementation.The availability of resources for a new business is very limited in a country like India. You have to pay hefty fees for every resource which can be productive for your business. Availability of resources is the main reason behind the Reasons for Business startup failure so, it’s very important to be clear about the availability of resources which you are using.
Sometimes and mostly, It is a very common reason for Business startup failure in India. Where the business leader fails to manage the available the resources well. To sinks, the business management of resources is very important. This becomes a real problem when you are the owner of a limited budget startup company.
learn the rules of the business world quickly. Lack of Skills and talent training program is one reason for business startup failure in India.
5. THE DECISION MAKING WHAT’S NEXT?
6. LACK OF MOTIVATION AND LOVE FOR YOUR
successful one, you have to love your work, your idea and almost every part and everything which sums up the business strategy.
initial when you don’t have a well-settled business, but side by side with time, be mindful of turning the business idea into a well-settled company.
Demonetization in India:
50 days of Demonetization passed. On 8 November 2016, Prime Minister of India had announced the Demonetisation of 500 and 1000 rupee notes.
Banks Had taken the old currency notes of 500 and 1000 rupees until the 31st December 2016. These can be now submitted only to RBI with the Reason.
Whole India is taking this Decision Very Seriously. Moreover, people had suffered a lot because of the decision. Now we want to know about 50 days of demonetization Pass or Fail.
Current BJP government declares it as a Successful Project while all other opposition Parties confirm it as a big Failure. We will give you some Points by which you can judge yourself that 50 Days of Demonetisation – Success or Failure.
Below the points shows 50 days of demonetization Pass or Fail.
A point that shows those Fifty days of Demonetization is successful:
- All old and fake 500 and 1000-rupee note are out of the system.
- All Money deposited into Banks that will give the economy a new Power.
- People are shifting towards the Cashless economy which makes it more Strong.
- Black Money will be out of the system.
- Big cash Transactions will stop.
- Terrorist activities will minimize. These are showing the demonetization as successful.
- Big Amount of Black money declares during this period of 50 days of Demonetisation.
- All the Departments of Government were active. In addition, seize huge black money from corrupted people.
Points that make fifty days of Demonetization Failure:
- Banks had made it adverse. Most of the Bankers make forgery and does not work honestly.
- Demonetisation was really a Great India Making Project. Nevertheless, Some People make it Failure for their own Pocket.
- As per Media report, about 97% of the Old 500 and 1000 rupee notes had deposited into banks.
- About 105 people died due to demonetization.
- There is the lack of cash in the market due to which Business is affected.
- Many factories and other Business are close down. It showing the demonetisation failure.
This is the report on 50 days of demonetisation – pass or Fail.
Use old 500 Rupees notes after demonetization. After 30th December 2016, you can not use the old 500 and 1000 rupee note at any place. There is urgency in the country.
The whole country is facing the problem of Cash. We want to know that where to use old 500 rupee notes after demonetization. In India, there is cash transaction of about 97%. Those people are the pond of holding the Cash in Hand are also very high.
Everyone is searching for the alternatives of Exchange of 500 and 1000 rupee note. After 24th November, Rs. 1000 will only be submitted into banks. 500 rupee note will be accepted at many places.
I know you must want to know how to exchange old 500 rupee note. How to convert old 500 rupee note into valid currency after Demonetization Process?
Use Old 500 Rupees Notes after Demonetization
Where to use old 500 and 1000 rupees notes after demonetization in India?
- You can pay these to toll Plaza.
- All petrol pumps will accept the old 500 rupee notes until 15th December after demonetization in India.
- You can also pay college fees of states University.
- Use old 500 rupee notes for court fees.
- Make Prepaid Mobile recharges up to Rs 500
- Now you can purchase groceries from co-operative stores under State and Central govt. This will be a great relief after demonetization.
- Pay Railway tickets booking at railway station counters.
- All government Hospitals will accept the old currency.
- Water Bill and electricity Bill payment can be adjusted. This will be a place to use old 500 rupee notes after demonetization in India.
- Buy Medicines from Medical Stores with qualified doctor’s prescription.
- May, not anyone have to use at this place but one can use old 500 rupee notes at crematorium grounds.
- Make Payment against LPG cylinders.
- You can also use old 500 rupees notes after demonetization to buy of seeds from nominated state-owned outlets.
Now, After 31st December 2016 You can not use old 500 and 1000 rupee notes anywhere except to submit in RBI.
With a great step towards the Cashless economy and to fight with black money the government has introduced Demonetization with a Positive thinking. But there are both advantages & Disadvantages of Demonetization discussed earlier. In my opinion, government is giving ample space to use the old 500 rupee notes after demonetization. Above are the areas to use old 500 notes after demonetization