Demonetization in India:
50 days of Demonetization passed. On 8 November 2016, Prime Minister of India had announced the Demonetisation of 500 and 1000 rupee notes.
Banks Had taken the old currency notes of 500 and 1000 rupees until the 31st December 2016. These can be now submitted only to RBI with the Reason.
Whole India is taking this Decision Very Seriously. Moreover, people had suffered a lot because of the decision. Now we want to know about 50 days of demonetization Pass or Fail.
Current BJP government declares it as a Successful Project while all other opposition Parties confirm it as a big Failure. We will give you some Points by which you can judge yourself that 50 Days of Demonetisation – Success or Failure.
Below the points shows 50 days of demonetization Pass or Fail.
A point that shows those Fifty days of Demonetization is successful:
- All old and fake 500 and 1000-rupee note are out of the system.
- All Money deposited into Banks that will give the economy a new Power.
- People are shifting towards the Cashless economy which makes it more Strong.
- Black Money will be out of the system.
- Big cash Transactions will stop.
- Terrorist activities will minimize. These are showing the demonetization as successful.
- Big Amount of Black money declares during this period of 50 days of Demonetisation.
- All the Departments of Government were active. In addition, seize huge black money from corrupted people.
Points that make fifty days of Demonetization Failure:
- Banks had made it adverse. Most of the Bankers make forgery and does not work honestly.
- Demonetisation was really a Great India Making Project. Nevertheless, Some People make it Failure for their own Pocket.
- As per Media report, about 97% of the Old 500 and 1000 rupee notes had deposited into banks.
- About 105 people died due to demonetization.
- There is the lack of cash in the market due to which Business is affected.
- Many factories and other Business are close down. It showing the demonetisation failure.
This is the report on 50 days of demonetisation – pass or Fail.