In today’s life, There is a big gap between skills available in college and skills required by organizations or industries. there is a big problem that is facing by innocent job seekers. Every organization or industry wants experienced employee. They think that experienced employee decreases the risk. However, because of this thinking, many job seekers are grooming office to office for a job but result always negative.
When job seeker goes for interviews that gap shown in their resume. For increase the employments it becomes very important to bridge the gap between skills available in college and skills required by organizations.
The organization wants abilities that job seeker can’t learn during graduation.
- Technical abilities like designing, testing, configuration tools, etc.
- Professional qualities like ethics.
- Personal skills like communication, teamwork, etc.
These abilities only gain by physical working not theoretically. Industries search for minimum solutions that minimize their risk and it concerned with mainly cost. On the other hand, academic world struggle for maximum solutions to maximize their identification and it mainly concerned with the benefits and prestige…
Businesses looking for innovative solutions that only can do an experienced peer.
Now comes to the point… how we can bridge that gap between skills available in college and skills required by organizations so the solutions are-
- Provide training for fresher at the company expenses to address missing skills.
- Partnership with colleges can help those bridges.
- Motivation techniques and technology sharing with academics can bridge that gap.
- Talk them, and build a learning solution around the difference of fresher and experience.
- Advance online learning also help in that.
It is a fact that by giving training less experienced or fresher is less costly than hiring a more experienced employee.
By raising the consciousness of these areas, that gap can be minimized. Find the area where students most frequently fail to meet expectations of the organizations. Make curriculum changes and adjustments with students to address these problems.
Giving job knowledge, identification of high performers, necessary training, best practices, and assessment of what you have opposed to what you need and after that, measurement of results increases the efficiencies of fresher’s.