Indian GST rates with input tax credit or without ITC on different goods and services. Get all GST rates on services with effect from 1st July. The information uploaded immediately after the GST Council’s decision and it will be subject to further vetting during which the list may undergo some changes. The decisions of the GST Council are communicated for general information and will be given effect to through gazette notifications that shall have a force of law. The Council has generally permitted the GST rates for services at Nil, 5%, 12%, 18% and 28% as listed below.
Indian GST rates with input tax credit on goods and services…
(Input Tax Credit = ITC)
- 5% GST with ITC of input service put on a transport of goods by rail.
- 5% with ITC of input service, GST on the transport of passengers by rail (other than sleeper class).
- 5% GST without ITC on service of goods transport agency in relation to transportation to goods from one place to other excluding household goods for personal use.
- 5% GST and no ITC On the service of goods transport agency in relation to transportation of second-hand goods or household goods for personal use.
- 5% GST with ITC service of input service on transportation of goods in a vessel service provided by a person located in the non-taxable territory to the person located in a non-taxable territory.
- 5% GST without ITC on Renting of the motorcar and if the fuel cost is bear by the service recipient then GST will apply 18%.
- 5% GST without Input Tax Credit on the transport of passenger by- a radio taxi and air-conditioned contract other than motorcar.
- 5% Indian services gst rates without input tax credit of input on transportation of passenger by air in economy class.
- 5% GST on conveying of passengers by air, with or without accompanied belongings in a regional connectivity scheme airport.
- 12% GST on the transport of goods in containers by rail and by any other person other than Indian railways.
- 12% Indian services gst rates with input tax credit on Renting of hotels, guesthouse, clubs, or other commercial places.
- 12% GST with full ITC in the supply of foods/ drinks in the restaurant not having a license to serve liquor.
- 18% GST with full ITC on the supply of food/drinks in the restaurant having the license to serve liquor.
- 28% GST with full ITC on supply of foods/ drinks in 5-start or above
- 28% with full ITC on service provided by a race club.
- 28% with full ITC on gambling.
- GST on the transfer of the right to use any goods for any purpose for cash is at the same rate of GST and compensation.
- GST on the transfer of any right in goods or undivided share in goods will charge same rate of GST and compensation as on supply.
- GST charged on the supply of transfer of title in goods under an agreement. Which specifies that property in goods is GST and compensation as on supply if similar goods.
- All another service that not specified anywhere GST will be charged 18% with full ITC.
click Here For More Information on Indian services gst rates with input tax credit